Friday, November 19, 2010

New Blog....

Yes, there is a new blog in town.

I know, how many more blogs can there be?

At least one more, I say!

This blog is going to be an edible living legacy to my kids.  I will "attempt" to post all the recipes I make that my family loves.....and there are hundreds of them.

It's gonna take a while to get them all posted.......anyone got any extra time on your hands and want to help?  Just kidding.

Actually, when I post each recipe, most will come with a story of the date I first made it, who was there, if it was good or not, if I changed the original around or if it was my own original.  Coming soon, there will also be photos.....baby steps. 

I hope some day my kids, as they go off to college, will be able to access these archives and remember all the great times we shared around the dinner table and want to prepare some of these meals for their own families.

In the meantime, as I slowly add to the categories, I thank you for stopping by to share in our family meal time history.  If you try a recipe and love it, please share your feedback.  If you hate it, keep quite......just kidding........no really, let me know what you loved and didn't.  I might like your way better!

I have a lot to be thankful for this holiday season and you can bet that once again, those things we are thankful for will be shared.........around my dining room table!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment